- The objectives of the Family Business Library project are:
- Development and implementation of innovative practices of teaching Entrepreneurship to people living in regional and rural areas.
- Increase sense of initiative and entrepreneurship among people living in regional and rural areas.
- Develop a system where libraries serve as a centres for rural entrepreneurship development.
- Main results of the project:
- Developed E-learning module on Entrepreneurship for usage in Libraries
- Developed Mentoring methodology and e-learning course module for librarians
- Developed Policy Paper to better exploit achieved results of the project.